Handmade Indian Rugs
The two major weaving districts in India are the area surrounding the large city of Varanasi in east-central India and the area centered around Jaipur, southwest of Delhi. Both districts produce an incredible assortment of low quality to very good quality woollen rugs.
Srinagar, in Kashmir, northern India, produce finely woven silk rugs in Persian designs. Our range from India include:
- Silk Kashmir in all sizes
- Geometric rugs in Kazak and Heriz designs
- Jaipur rugs in Persian designs
- Chenille rugs in an assortment of colours and sizes
- Modern design woollen rugs
- Nemetnejad Brothers guarantees that no child labour is involved in the production of their carpets and insist that all weavers are treated fairly and with respect.